INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Cookies technical and functional: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Cookies analytics: are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Cookies advertising: they are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the spaces advertising that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the content is displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service required.
- Cookies Social: These are set by the social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your activity online outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies of affiliates: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the site website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Cookies security: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
- Cookies own: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a managed computer or domain by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies third-party: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that does not is managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Cookies session: they are a type of a cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses web page.
- Cookies persistent: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for cookies, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL is responsible for processing the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies that are used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: except in the cases in which it is necessary for browsing the web, for consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment is not conforms to current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL. Calle Feijoo, 18 1st Left – 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
– Cookies controlled by third parties are not installed
COOKIE CONFIGURATION PANEL
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
– Cookie pane
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device: Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies: For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Block cookies: Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSER
Printing date: 04-01-2022
Documentation made by: Acorán Consulting and Training SL