1. USER INFORMATION
- Respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to you on the website of the person in charge (the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1. GDPR)
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other means electronic or physical, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications they will be carried out by the person in charge and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties never will have access to personal data (the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
- Perform statistical analysis and market research (the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL. Calle Feijoo, 18 1- 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
3. SECURITY MEASURES
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL. Calle Feijoo, 18 1- 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
Printing date: 04-01-2022
Documentation made by: Acorán Consulting and Training SL