Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you of that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we treat your personal data and why do we do it?
According to the form where we have obtained your personal data, we will treat it confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
In the Contact form:
- Respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to you on the website of the person in charge (the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1. GDPR)
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other means electronic or physical, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications they will be carried out by the person in charge and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties never will have access to personal data (the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
- Perform statistical analysis and market research (the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be deleted with security measures adequate to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the required confidentiality and treatment manager contracts by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL. Calle Feijoo, 18 1- 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory or optional character of the information provided by the user
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through NEXT-GEN LEATHER, SL. Calle Feijoo, 18 1- 28010 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
Printing date: 04-01-2022
Documentation made by: Acorán Consulting and Training SL